Mui Ne full day tour. Visit Mui Ne sightseeing in a day. It includes Ta Cu mountain and Ke Ga light house.
Tour duration : Approximately 8 hrs
Start time : 07:30am or customise
Transport : By private car
- Visiting Ta Cu mountain – conquer the top of mountain by cable cab gives you a spectacular view and amazing photo opportunities, visiting Reclining Buddha statue with 49m long.
- Viewing the dragon fruit farm
- Discovering Ke Ga Lighthouse – Canoe will take you to Ke Ga island (300m) to the 65m high Light House, made by mable with 184 steps leading to the top of the tower. On the way back to Phan Thiet city, it takes you 45 minutes along the seashore with range of resorts locating on Tien Thanh beach.
- Van Thuy Tu Temple and Whale museum – one of the oldest fishing villages in Southern Central Viet Nam with the largest whale skeletons in Southeast Asia.
- The ancient Poshanu Cham tower complex built by the old Champa Kingdom and now it is the worship place by the Cham minority
Private air condition car
All entry tickets
Cable cab (round trips)
Canoe to and from Kega lighthouse
Cool towels and mineral water
Tour guide (tour guide added 35 usd per group tour if request)
- Private car pick you up at your hotel in Mui Ne or Phan Thiet and depart to Ta Cu mountain, from Mui Ne centre to Ta Cu mountain is 45km which is expected to take about 50 minutes by car. Visiting Linh Son Truong Tho pagoda located under the pristine forest on the mountain.
- From the cable cabin you can admire the spectacular panoramic views of surrounding mountain and the plain with dragon fruit farm looks stunning.
- At noon: having lunch at Ta Cu moutain restaurant then depart to Ke Ga light house or having lunch at the beach restaurant of Ke Ga island as your favourist.
- Ke Ga Lighthouse is a place to visit quite popular with tourists. When you stand on beach and look a far, we only see light house on the island like a high building under sun light. But the different is change your mind is not only with some pictures when the boat coming near island but also full changing your image when you reached there. From the island and look surrounding, an amazing feeling: transparent sea, blue water, rock varies of shapes, basket boats on sandy beach really pretty.
- On the way back, spend few time at Phan Thiet market, van Thuy Tu temple and Poshanu Cham Tower.
- Special mention for those who have a fear of heights: the cable car ride, both up and down the mountains gives you a spectacular view and amazing photo opportunities but can be intimidating for those who have a fear of heights.
- Mui Ne full day tour involves walking. To best enjoy the tour, come in light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, cap, sun lotion, sunglasses and most importantly your camera.
TOUR BOOKING AND CAR RENTAL CONTACT
SALES DEPARTMENT HAI TUAN TRAVEL
|+84 252 3500068 (Office)|
|+84 931 533 233 Ms Hoa (WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Zalo)|
|+84 932 23 26 98 Ms Hong (WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Zalo)|
|+84 931 25 26 83 Mr Tam (WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Zalo)|
|CUSTOMER CARE: +84 93 3565 263 Mr Tuan (WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Zalo)|
|PRIVATE CAR RENTAL||MUI NE TOUR|
|TOUR PACKAGE||HOTEL BOOKING|
|PRIVATE TOURS FROM HO CHI MINH CITY||BALLOON FLIGHT TOUR AT MUI NE|