Ho Chi Minh City One Day Tour
17/02/2023 | 72
Embrace the spirit of Saigon with a day trip from Ho Chi Minh city soaking up the rich tapestry of history and culture. Visit the iconic landmarks of the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office, and hear the tragedy of war at Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum. Cruise the laneways of Cholon and haggle for a bargain at Binh Tay Market.
Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City is the big tourism center in Vietnam, attracting a large number of visitors to Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh City has various attractions such as the Reunification Palace, Vietnam War Remnant Museum, Thien Hau Pagoda, a system of museums, theatres & cultural houses, local markets… A full day Saigon city tour will bring you an understanding about the busy city in Vietnam, Vietnamese Culture & People.
This trip give you a quick look on the major sites of tourists spots in the city including the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office and the War Remnants Museum
Learn how to across the busy streets in Ho chi minh city, Soak up the atmosphere of the dynamic city, formerly nicknamed the Pearlof the Far East, Take a delightful walking through French colonial square to see Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office, Witness the War Remnants Museum, See the bustling China town, Enjoy last minutes shopping at the Ben Thanh central market.
- The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Saigon and start a sightseeing tour to the Re-unification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975.
- Continue visitting two iconic architectural of French colonial structures Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office built between 1877 and 1883 by renowned designer Gustav Eiffel.
- Next, experience China Town which has a population of over 1 million Chinese people. The highlight of China Town is the Binh Tay market where you can see busy merchants from every corner of this part of the city.
- After lunch, we will visit Thien Hau Pagoda which is dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea. With intricate friezes, carved tableaus and impressive incense coils make for some great photos.
- Then going to the War Remnants Museum, the museum contains displays of military aircraft, weaponry and many photographs, some that are quite graphic in nature.
- We end the city tour with Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale. The car will drop you back to the hotel end your Ho Chi Minh city tour.
Private air condition car
English speaking tour guide
Please note that this is our sample tour program, you can follow this itinerary or have this trip customized by sending us an email with your details, we are willing to help you with organizing an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
Working hour: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Saturday)
Office: +84 252 3500068
Ms Hoa +84 931 533 233 Support WhatsApp, LINE, Zalo, Viber
Mr Tam +84 93 125 26 83 Support WhatsApp, LINE, Zalo, Viber
Ms Hong +84 93 223 26 98 Support WhatsApp, LINE, Zalo, Viber
or could you please send your request via email:
If you have any questions or requirements at any time, please call our 24 hours service:
Customer Care: (+84) 93 3565 263 WhatsApp, LINE, Zalo, Viber
LIÊN HỆ THUÊ XE DU LỊCH - ĐẶT TOUR
PHÒNG KINH DOANH CTY DU LỊCH HẢI TUẤN
Giờ làm việc: 7:00 - 21:00 (Thứ Hai - Chủ Nhật)
|0252 3500068 (Office)|
|0931 533 233 Ms Hoa (Zalo, Viber, WhatsApp, Line)|
|0932 23 26 98 Ms Hồng (Zalo, Viber, WhatsApp, Line)|
|0931 25 26 83 Ms Tâm (Zalo, Viber, WhatsApp, Line)|
|CSKH: 093 3565 263 Mr Tuấn (Zalo, Viber, WhatsApp, Line)|